Speed Dating - Age: 30s & 40s
Time & Location
About the Event
Age: 30s & 40s (so it's open to anyone who is in this age range looking for people within this same age bracket)
1st release tickets $40
2nd release tickets $45
3rd release tickets $50
- get in early to get the discounts.
What is COVID-safe Speed Dating?
To keep our Speed Dating events COVID-safe (we are a registered COVID-safe business), we have had to limit the number of attendees, this means that the events are smaller and shorter - but no less fun! We have capped attendance at 10 men and 10 women at most so that everyone has a minimum of 4 meters squared per person and we can seat everyone at least 1.5 meters apart.
Speed Dating is a great way to meet new people. It's a dynamic and fun way to tell whether you have chemistry, can hold a conversation and "click". It's about deciding whether or not you would like to go on a full date with someone without any pressure. Plus, you don't just meet new people of the gender you're looking for, at every event we allocate one or two rounds of conversation to sitting with people of the same gender as you so you can make all kinds of new friends. The idea is you don't have to spend days or weeks talking to someone online only to find out you don't click in person, instead, you can expand your network, meet a whole bunch of new people and know you're going to get along with someone even before your first date and all it costs you is 3 hours of your time and the price of a dinner out.
How does it work?
- You arrive and are greeted by the event hosts who will help you complete your registration.
- Then you can get some refreshments, relax into the event with a few nibbles (on individual plates) and start to meet some of the other attendees.
- Dating starts once everyone arrives. Conversations last for 7 minutes and at the end of each conversation, one gender will stand up and move to the next spot. At the end of the 'dates', you submit your 'match cards' with your decisions about who you would like to meet again. Matches will be sent out within 48 hours and you take it from there!
Please read the FAQs including Refund Policy, Food & Drink Inclusions, and more here: https://www.senevents.com.au/faqs
- The venue is lovely and relaxed so each couple has their own little spot and aren't sitting on top of each other or in a line like an interview.
- The capacity is limited to one person per 2 square meters and the seating areas are spaced well over 1.5 meters apart for privacy during the chats and for safe distancing. Couples will be seated 1.5 metres apart from each other too.
- Face masks are available for all participants, hand sanitiser will be at every setting, which participants are encouraged to use and sanitize their hands in between each round.
- Every person will receive their own folder with their paperwork, own pen, and any other equipment so there is no sharing.
- Sen events will be following all current government regulations and do our best to maintain participant safety. Additionally, we are registering as a COVID-Safe business so you can rest assured that we will be doing everything possible to keep everyone safe.
- Please help us in this by not coming to an event if you are showing symptoms. If you are showing symptoms and have bought a ticket, please contact us to discuss cancellation, refund or transfer of your ticket to a new date as soon as possible (standard cancellation conditions apply).
The SEN philosophy?
Relationships of all kinds take work. They start with a spark of interest and are built by working together to find time for each other, having common interests to create something meaningful. They are not instant. They don't happen in a 5-second decision. They happen by giving people a chance.
SEN's philosophy is that all people have value and all people have something meaningful to contribute to a relationship and that those relationships don't have to be strictly romantic, they can be friendships, complicated friendships, true love. The people that you meet speed dating might not be your true love or might not fit your ideal list or tick all your boxes - but they might be cool and have lots in common and so if you make friends with them then you also have access to their whole friendship network. So speed dating with SEN isn't just about finding someone to date, it's about finding your people.
- Man seeking Woman -1st Release$40GST included$40GST included0$0
- Sold OutWoman seeking Man -1st Release$40GST included$40GST included0$0